16 Photos That Will Make You Want to Visit Iceland During the Summer!
"We do not remember days, we remember moments." - Unknown
Iceland is an amazing country that boasts otherworldly landscapes, thousands of waterfalls, and some of the most impressive natural wonders on Earth.
Here are 15 photos that will make you want to book a flight there ASAP!
1. Visiting some of Iceland’s famous black sand beaches is a must
2. And their insane formations
3. Road tripping around the Ring Road offers plenty of gorgeous views
4. With plenty of open road
5. Maybe you can even spot some puffins if you’re lucky!
6. Visit Skogafoss and find it’s famed “hidden treasure” behind the falls!
7. The capital city of Reykjavik boasts in own unique architecture
8. Indulging in the healing properties of the Blue Lagoon
9. A piece of history that came crashing down in the 70’s (thankfully all survived the crash)!
10. The massive glacier where interstellar was filmed
11. Wizard-hat shaped mountains with waterfalls in front
12. Taking a dip in the Secret Lagoon is a refreshing break from all the exploring you’ll do.
13. Indulging in some local dishes including Skyr! Skyr is technically classified as cheese, although widely regarded as yogurt in Iceland
14. The unusual Black church at Buðir
15.Impressive rock formations of Thingvellir National Park
16. ...and did I mention they have incredible waterfalls like Gullfoss?
Wanna go, yet?
Comment down below and let me know what you think of these photos!
See our Iceland Summer tours here.
Or email us for more info at: email@example.com
And follow us on social media!