VoyEdge RX is a tight-knit team focused on providing an incredible platform anchored on a life full of travel and fitness. Started by a group of friends, former tour guides, and lifelong adventurers, our mission has always been the same: To create the world’s best group and custom tours so that others may venture outside of their comfort zone, meet new people, and explore incredible places, while staying active along the way.
Not much has changed since that origin, except that our company and community have grown substantially. While we are not looking for a ‘specific’ type of individual, we are always looking to bring on new team members and are open to being pitched a role that plays to your strengths. If you are interested in joining the team, please contact us via the form below.
+ Current Needs
- Creative Writer
- The VoyEdge RX team is looking for a creative writer who can craft killer copy from re-writing trip pages, email blasts, social media posts, blog posts and more.
- Graphic Designer
- The VoyEdge RX team is looking for someone who can work closely with our Director of Creative Operations. This includes the designing of marketing material, online promotions and newsletters, website updates, PDF documents for tours, social media posts and much more. Previous work examples and inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or be applied for down below.
- Social Media & Content Assistant
- The VoyEdge RX team is looking to extend our social media game by adding a marketing maven. Someone who knows all the ‘Ins’ and ‘Outs’ of social media and can help the VoyEdge RX team remain organic, entertaining and informative through our growing social media channels. Please tell us a bit more about yourself down below and provide any necessary links as well.
All positions above will also take part in crafting and leading VoyEdge RX tours. Additionally, as a prerequisite, all applicants must go on at least 1 VRX trip as a traveler.
+ General needs
- Marketing Maven
- Social Media Guru
- Content Creator
- Must be able to write blogs and contribute to all our media platforms
- Photography & Video
- Must know Photoshop, Lightroom, Final Cut or Premiere, and must provide equipment list and samples
- Trip Creator / Expedition Specialist
- Adventure Intern
- General administrative duties, assisting in multiple departments and being a support system for the team.
All of whom must be ready and willing to guide and lead tours of 10-22 people. Additionally, as a prerequisite, all applicants must go on at least 1 VRX trip as a traveler.
Please complete the form below if interested!
VoyEdge RX is currently accepting individuals seeking to become brand ambassadors on behalf of our travel & fitness company.
Our ambassador program for athletes, adventurers and interested third parties such as business, affiliates, gyms, and companies is open to anyone of all ages, abilities, backgrounds and genders.
If you would like to know more, earn referral credit, contribute to our blog, earn discounts on trips, set up booths at various events, and become a future member of our team, we invite you to fill out the form down below.
**The ambassador program will be substantially less demanding than working for us on a full or part-time basis and is generally flexible with your other life needs as they pertain.
As a VRX Ambassador you will:
Have a voice in new trip ideation and creation as well as activities, destinations and more
Go on VRX trips at a discount with partial guide duties
Earn referral credit for getting others to sign up for VRX trips
Receive VRX swag as we develop new items, apparel and more
Set up at various events, competitions, trade shows and more
Become a potential future full-time member of the VRX team as time progresses
Ambassador Program Overview:
Submit at least 1 piece of content per month (blog, video or more)
Be an advocate for VoyEdge RX trips at your box and within your community
Must go on at least 1 VRX trip as a traveler
Engage with our social media on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
Example: Post at least 1 time per month in the VRX Facebook community called, ‘Travel & Fitness,’ and engage with other posts on the page, as well as other Facebook VRX content
NOT REQUIRED BUT NICE TO HAVE:
Identify or attend at least 1 outlet/event/box per month for the VRX brand to gain potential publication/attention and traction in
Research and confirm 4 new event opportunities per year for VRX and attend them for brand awareness purposes (competitions, events, conferences and more)
Contribute to new trip ideas, itineraries and make recommendations as they see fit