VoyEdge RX is a tight-knit team focused on providing an incredible platform anchored on a life full of travel and fitness. Started by a group of friends, former tour guides, and lifelong adventurers, our mission has always been the same: To create the world’s best group and custom tours so that others may venture outside of their comfort zone, meet new people, and explore incredible places, while staying active along the way.
Not much has changed since that origin, except that our company and community have grown substantially. While we are not looking for a ‘specific’ type of individual, we are always looking to bring on new team members and are open to being pitched a role that plays to your strengths. If you are interested in joining the team, please contact us via the form below.
+ Current Needs
- Creative Writer
- The VoyEdge RX team is looking for a creative writer who can craft killer copy from re-writing trip pages, email blasts, social media posts, blog posts and more.
- Graphic Designer
- The VoyEdge RX team is looking to bolster our creative department with someone who can work closely with our Director of Creative Operations. This includes the designing of marketing material, online promotions and newsletters, website updates, PDF documents for tours, flights, social media posts and much more. Previous work examples and inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or be applied for down below.
- Sales person(s)
- The VoyEdge RX team is looking to add a strong sales individual(s) to our team for outreach purposes to prospective clients, boxes, gyms, and other fitness studios and related companies to create buzz and awareness. Please apply through the form down below and tell us about your background, info and knowledge or interest of our company!
- Social Media & Content Assistant
- The VoyEdge RX team is looking to extend our social media game by adding a marketing maven. Someone who knows all the ‘Ins’ and ‘Outs’ of social media and can help the VoyEdge RX team remain organic, entertaining and informative through our growing social media channels. Please tell us a bit more about yourself down below and provide any necessary links as well.
All positions above will also take part in crafting, guiding and leading VoyEdge RX tours
+ General needs
- Marketing Maven
- Social Media Guru
- Content Creator (Must be able to create blogs, contribute to all our media platforms, and more)
- Photography & Video (Must know Photoshop, Lightroom, Final Cut or Premiere, and must provide equipment list and samples)
- Trip Creator / Expedition Specialist
All of whom must be ready and willing to guide and lead tours of 8-22 people
Please complete the form below if interested!
VoyEdge RX is also launching an upcoming Ambassador program for athletes, adventurers and interested third parties such as business, affiliates, gyms, and companies. If you would like to know more, earn referral credit, contribute to our blog, earn discounts on trips, set up booths at various events, and become a future member of our team, we invite you to fill out the form down below. The ambassador program will be substantially less demanding than working for us on a full or part-time basis and is generally flexible with your other life needs as they pertain.
As a VRX Ambassador you will:
Have a voice in new trip ideation and creation
Earn referral credit for getting others to sign up for VRX trips
Go on VRX trips at a discount with partial guide duties
Receive VRX swag as we develop new items, apparel and more
Contribute to the blog on a regular basis
Set up at various events, competitions, trade shows and more!
Become a potential future full-time member of the VRX team