8 days, 7 nights through the best of the west AND MORE
EXPLORE THE MOST ICONIC NATIONAL PARKS IN THE US, WHILE HIKING, DROPPING-IN AND TOURING THE BEST OF THE WEST.
NEXT TRIP - AUGUST 4TH-11TH, 2018
Additional trip dates down below
(27 SPOTS LEFT)
TOTAL = $1197
ADDITIONAL NATIONAL PARKS TRIP DATES
30 SPOTS LEFT
Interested in this tour, but the dates don't work for you?
Organize a custom trip with a minimum of 5 people. Email us to start the conversation.
MAP OVERVIEW OF THIS TRIP
FLEXIBLE PRICING + INVOICING OPTIONS
Place your deposit for any trip and chip away at the total cost. VoyEdge RX will send you an invoice to be paid off as you please. Balance must be paid off at least 60 days before departure.
Military, CrossFit Coaches and first responders receive an automatic 5% discount on their invoice.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO
ALL THE INFO
+ NATIONAL PARKS TRIP SUMMARY
Join VoyEdge RX on our 8-day and 7-night trip through Utah, Arizona and Nevada's most famous and visited National Parks and notable scenic areas. This adventure will take us on a giant loop through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world; the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon. Talk about one epic vacation.
Beginning and ending in the one and only Las Vegas, Nevada, your limits are literally endless with this one. Hang out for a few days beforehand or afterwards, but either way meet up with us on August 4th and be sure to pack a camera.
The three major stops on this tour are unique in their own right from the hoodoos of Bryce, to the cream, pink, and red sandstone cliffs of Zion, to the vast natural wonder that is the Grand Canyon.
On top of that, and in true VoyEdgeRX fashion, we won't disappoint with a few CrossFit box drop-ins, nights out on the town, and some pretty awesome additional activities along the way. Keep reading for additional details.
+ GETTING TO LAS VEGAS
VoyEdge RX does not provide flights within our packages. That is an additional cost, however, we do provide 100% of the required transportation + accommodation once on the trip. We will also meet you at the airport or arrange for proper pick-up, as well as drop-off.
For this trip, please arrive into Las Vegas as early as possible on Day 1. As far as departure day, please book your flights for any time on the last day of the scheduled itinerary.
To search for flights now, please visit www.momondo.com You can expect to pay around $100-350 for a RT flight from the United States
+ GROUP DISCOUNTS + RATES
If you are traveling with a group, please have your group leader send us an email noting the members of the group. VoyEdge RX will then provide a 48 hour window (and promo code) for those group members to book with. Note members of your group MUST book within that 48 hour window to receive the eligible discount off their invoice.
If you are traveling solo, chances are we may try to place you in a room with another solo traveler of the same sex and age. Please let us know during the booking process if you have additional needs or other requests. We will place couples in private rooms.
Veterans, first responders and CrossFit Coaches receive an automatic 5% off their invoice. Please provide proof during your booking.
Group Rates are as follows:
3+ = 5% off per person, 5+ = 7% off per person, 8+ = 10% off per person, 10+ = 12% off per person.
+ WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Greeting at the airport! We'll be there to pick you up and drop you off
- All ground transportation on the trip
- All accommodations once on the trip (see down below for hotel information)
- All National Park entrances and tours of the surrounding area
- Breakfast and dinner every night on the trip!
- Various museum entrances and more
- Guided weeklong tours to some of the Southwests best attractions and small towns
- Daily box drop-ins, yoga sessions, and/or travel WOD's
- Horseback/Mule transportation on various tours
- Optional hikes and secret lagoon explorations
- Your first round at the bar :)
- and more!
+ WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Your round-trip flight
- Lunches...that's always best left up to the customer in our opinion. We've included group dinners and breakfast everyday on the trip though
- Other optional tours not included in the day to day itinerary
- Drinks, snacks or other optional purchases
- Anything else not listed in the day to day itinerary or in the 'Included' section
+ TRANSPORTATION, ACCOMMODATION + OPTIONAL TOURS
During this trip, we'll stay at upscale and medium range hotels. There are several locations we may stay in 'Yurts' or outdoor tents of the old-fashioned variety. They're super cool and comfortable, we promise. For more information on EXACTLY where we will stay, please keep an eye out for monthly trip details as we approach the trip departure date.
100% of the required transportation on this trip is covered in the price of the trip. That includes mule rides, whitewater rafting excursions, bus tours, and any potential other ground transportation.
There will be PLENTY of options to do various tours. If you'd like to break off from our schedule daily itinerary, that's totally fine and we'll set a meeting point to rally back up at the end of the day.
+ WHERE YOU'LL GO
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Grand Canyon
- Hoover Damn
- Red Rock State Park
- Bryce Canyon
- Antelope Canyon
- Horseshoe Bend
- Zion National Park
+ box drop-ins and hikes
- Kingman CrossFit
- CrossFit Flagstaff
- Powell CrossFit
- Tough Country CrossFit
- Lake Meade/Hoover Damn
- South Kalbob Trail (Grand Canyon)
- Sunrise hike to Bright Angel Trail
- Red Rock State Park
- Lees Ferry hike
- Grand Staircase-Escalante Monument
- Antelope Canyon hike
- Horseshoe Bend hike
- Bryce Canyon hike
- Peekaboo Trail
- Zion National Park hike (optional excursions here, too)
- Canyon Overlook Trail (Zion)
- Angels Landing Trail (Optional, day long hike in Zion)
+ TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Fly-in and out of Las Vegas, Nevada
- Tour the Grand Canyon in Arizona
- See the Hoover Damn, an architectural and engineering masterpiece in Nevada
- Tour Red Rock State Park in Sedona, Arizona
- See the incredible hoodoos and natural amphitheater in Bryce Canyon, Utah
- See incredible wildlife and natural ecosystems in Rattlesnake and Antelope Canyon in Page, Arizona
- Tour through Horseshoe Bend, the iconic scene in a multitude of Western movies
- See Zion National Park in person and tour through the most scenic of all National parks
- All entrance and museums included in the price
- Enjoy horse riding through some of the United States BEST National Parks
- All transportation and accommodation covered in the price of the trip
- Breakfast and dinner everyday on the trip is INCLUDED
- See the big western sky of the Southwest United States and it's unique ecosystem
- Drop-in to some of the Southwest's BEST CrossFit affiliates and enjoy the dry climate
- RT transportation TO and FROM the airport. No hassle or stress
+ DAY BY DAY
Day 1: Arrive in Las Vegas, Nevada and meet up with the group! Drive to the Hoover Dam/Lake Meade for our first incredible scenic view. Continue traveling on to Kingman Crossfit for a drop-in before ending up to Flagstaff for the night and a drop-in of a different kind at a local bar and restaurant.
Day 2: Start the morning with a drop-in at Crossfit Flagstaff before making way to the Grand Canyon. Shuttle around the park and take a hike along the South Kaibob Trail. Choose between a guided tour later in the day or biking through the Canyon trails.
Day 3: Optional sunrise viewing and then officially beginning the day with a full day hike along the Bright Angel Trail. You also will have the option of taking a trip out to Red Rock State Park before we pack up and start off towards Page, Arizona. We will spend the night in Lees Ferry Campground.
Day 4: Take an easy morning to relax, and hop in on a mobility session if you wish. We will also have an optional quick trip to the Grand Staircase-Escalante Monument. We will then head to the breathtaking and unique Antelope Canyon, with a pit stop at Horseshoe Bend on our way, where we will take a guided tour throughout. We will end the day with a drop-in at Powell Crossfit before heading towards Bryce Canyon. Spend the night at the Bryce County Cabins.
Day 5: Spend the day touring Bryce Canyon National Park and take a hike along the Peekaboo Trail. As one of the darkest places in the United States at night, we urge you to come stargazing with us tonight. We will spend the night again at the Bryce County Cabins.
Day 6: In the morning we will start our journey to Zion National Park. We will have a few hike options for the day, depending on how short or long you want to be out on the trail. The Angels Landing Trail will be for our day-long hikers who want an adventure and some incredible views. For those who want an easier day, we will take on the Canyon Overlook Trail.
Day 7: Today you will have the option to take on Zion on horseback! It's a massive park and we'll do the best we can to give you every option to see what you want to see. From there, we'll plan a meet-up point to head back to our accommodations. Take today as a free day to explore and see all you can before our departure tomorrow.
Day 8: This will be your last chance for a sunrise view of these incredible parks! We will give you the morning to do your last bit of sight-seeing and exploring, before packing up and heading back towards Vegas. We will be dropping in at Tough Country CrossFit for one more piece of fitness before arriving back to Las Vegas and the airport for your departure.
+ WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK
Plain and simple, this is a dream tour for anyone living in the United States. If you're a CrossFit athlete, it's time to use your fitness outside the box! With plenty of hikes, and amazing places to see, this trip will make you feel like you're on another planet.
There's no shortage of amazing sights, but with optional tours like whitewater rafting, mule riding, and finding secret spots in each of these national parks, we'll make it easy to make these 8 days some of the best in your life. With breakfast, dinners and drop-ins included, why would you not take a tour outside of your comfort zone?
Just make sure to bring your hiking boots and a water bottle and get pumped for this tour.
+ FUN FACT
A HOODOO IS A TALL, THIN SPIRE OF ROCK THAT PROTRUDES FROM THE BOTTOM OF AN ARID DRAINAGE BASIN OR BADLAND.
A 'BADLAND' IS A TYPE OF DRY TERRAIN WHERE SOFTER SEDIMENTARY ROCKS AND CLAY-RICH SOILS HAVE BEEN EXTENSIVELY ERODED BY WIND AND WATER.