5 DAYS, 4 NIGHTS THROUGH NEW ENGLAND
NEXT TRIP: OCTOBER 11TH - 15TH, 2017
2018 TRIP: OCTOBER 10TH - 14TH, 2018
CALL US TO BOOK THIS TRIP OVER THE PHONE
OR RESERVE YOUR SPOT ONLINE
Pay in full, or put down a $150 deposit (towards the overall price) to reserve your spot . VoyEdge RX will send you an invoice to be paid off 90 days before the trip.
If you are traveling with a group, please have your group leader send us an email noting the members of the group. VoyEdge RX will then provide a 48 hour window (and promo code) for those group members to book with. *Note* members of your group MUST book within that 48 hour window to receive the eligible discount off their invoice. Discounts may not be combined with promotional staff codes.
Group discounts are as follows. If you have questions, please contact us. First responder and military discounts available, please provide photo ID after placing your deposit for 5% off.
- 3+ = 5% off per person
- 5+ = 7% off per person
- 8+ = 10% off per person
- 10+ = 12% off per person
- All transportation, accommodation and breakfast everyday on the trip
- Ticket to Brooklyn Boulders + Aeronaut Brewery after the WOD on Day 1
- Multiple group dinners on the trip (3 group dinners out of 5 nights)
- Casual walking tours of Portsmouth, Portland and Burlington.
- Isle of Shoals Boat tour in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Tickets to Brewery Tours in Portland, ME
- Hikes in the White Mountain National Forest
- You first round at the first bar we go to! (Always the case with VRX)
- All box drop-in fees, travel WOD's and mobility sessions
- Five different box drop-ins, (Somerville, Portsmouth, Portland, Conway, Burlington)
- Tons of free time and exploration of each city, brewery tours and more
- Showcase of the best spots in each city, hidden gems, fresh food markets and more
- Pub crawl / Brewery Tour in Portland, ME (Drinks not included)
- Group welcome dinner and farewell dinner
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Your RT flight (see below for recommendations)
- Some optional activities (Isle of Shoals, some brewery tours, etc.)
- Anything else not listed in the 'Included' section
WHERE YOU'LL GO
- Boston, MA
- Somerville, MA
- Portsmouth, NH
- Portland, ME
- White Mountain National Forest
- Burlington, VT
- Boston, MA
WHERE YOU'LL STAY
- This trip is based on staying in the historic centers of each city. Our accommodations will be the best available, upscale hotels.
GETTING TO BOSTON
GREAT NORTHEAST TRIP OVERVIEW
A Five Day, Four Night excursion into the best New England has to offer. WOD and explore in every city from Boston, Portsmouth, Portland, the White Mountains and Burlington, VT. We'll head back to Boston on Sunday afternoon for you to catch your flight out of Logan Airport at the end of the weekend. There will be an optional box drop-in all five days on the trip. See some of New England's most iconic and unique boxes and enjoy a nearly all-inclusive trip!
We’ll have an epic few days dropping into CrossFit boxes and venturing out into these historic towns and cities, before heading back to Boston on Sunday night. We’ll hike, we’ll pub-crawl, we’ll shop, we’ll sweat…this trip includes breakfast and group dinners in the price everyday of the trip and all box drop-in fees.
‘The Great Northeast’ starts at 9:30 AM at Commonwealth CrossFit in Somerville, MA. Very close to Logan Airport. Please plan to arrive that Wednesday morning (where we will meet you at the airport). If you are arriving later, please take a taxi to Commonwealth CrossFit in Somerville, MA and arrive no later than 2 pm. If you are driving down to meet us for The Great Northeast, parking and RT transportation from the airport will be available. Please contact us to coordinate ahead of time. All transportation, accommodation, lunch, dinner, hiking and drop-in fees are included in this trip!
- Commonwealth CrossFit
- CrossFit Portsmouth
- CrossFit Beacon
- Swift River CrossFit
- 802 CrossFit
- Spend 5 days touring some of New England's best cities (Boston, Portsmouth, NH, Portland, ME, The White Mountains, Burlington, VT) and more
- Drop-in to some of New England's best boxes. One box drop-in per city, five total (all fees covered by VoyEdge RX) All workouts are of course, optional
- Enjoy an iconic trip through New England during the best time of the year for leaf peeping
- Tour some of New England's best breweries and restaurants
- No hassle travel - enjoy yourself while VoyEdge RX takes care of the transportation, accommodation and other optional activities
- Go hiking in the white mountains and enjoy an outdoor adventure park deep in the White Mountain National Forest
- Pub crawl in Portsmouth, Portland and Burlington, VT
- RT transportation TO and FROM the airport. No hassle or stress
DAY BY DAY
- Day 1 - Arrive in Boston, MA and head to Commonwealth CrossFit in Somerville, MA for a welcome WOD, lunch and hangout at a nearby brewery and climbing gym for the afternoon. Head out to Portsmouth, NH (1 hour drive) that evening for a group dinner and mini pub crawl.
- Day 2 - Morning drop-in at CrossFit Portsmouth, coffee catch-up in downtown Portsmouth, NH and Portsmouth Harbor Cruise. Leave after lunch for Portland, ME (1 hour drive). Check-in to hotel, scour Portland, ME for the late afternoon, group dinner and night out on the town.
- Day 3 - Morning WOD at CrossFit Beacon, head downtown for some more exploring, Shipyard Brewery tour, shopping and more. Head to the White Mountains (1.5 hour drive) from Portland, ME and check-in to the hotel in North Conway, NH and enjoy a group dinner after check-in
- Day 4 - Wake up in scenic North Conway, NH and drop-in to Swift River CrossFit for a morning WOD before venturing out into Conway, NH for some quick shopping and exploring. Mid morning we will head over to Attitash Bear Peak for an optional activity day. You may hike, zip-line, take the chairlift to the top, or ride the alpine slide (go kart on a concrete track) before we head our late afternoon for Burlington, VT. All optional activities are included in the price. We'll arrive in Burlington, VT and promptly check-in to our accommodations and head out for another group dinner and bar tour that night.
- Day 5 - You'll have the morning in Burlington, VT to explore the town, breweries or drop-in to 802 CrossFit in nearby Essex, VT. There is a slew of optional activities such as harbor tours, airplane rides and more for you to choose from. We will head out from Burlington a 1 pm to Boston, MA (please try to schedule your flight for after 5pm on Sunday). Contact us if there are issues.
WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK THIS TRIP
- All round-trip transportation (to and from each destination and activity) accomodation, box drop-ins, breakfasts, hiking fees, zip-lining, chairlift scenic ride, alpine slide ticket and dinner every night is covered by VoyEdge RX. Plus a few other surprises such as.....
- Brooklyn Boulders + Aeronaut Brewery combo ticket (after your arrival into Boston)
- Your first round at the first bar we go to together is on us!
- Portsmouth Harbor Cruise Tour Ticket
- All drop-in fees at Commonwealth CrossFit, CrossFit Portsmouth, CrossFit Beacon, Swift River CrossFit and 802 CrossFit
- Group dinner every night on the trip
- All optional activities such as hiking, harbor cruise, zip-lining, alpine slide, scenic chairlift ride and more
- Breakfast and dinner everyday on the trip
- All entrance fees to museums, national parks and more
- Professionally done photos and video summary of each trip
- VoyEdge RX welcome pack when you book. Insider discounts to all of our marketing partners, t-shirts, stickers and more