8 DAYS, 7 NIGHTS THROUGH PRAGUE, CESKY KRUMLOV, MUNICH AND MORE
Visit fairytale cities filled with gothic spires and castle AS YOU MAKE YOUR WAY TO MUNICH FOR OKTOBERFEST. EAT, DRINK, LIFT AND PROST! NOW, WHAT'S BETTER THAN THAT?
NEXT TRIP - SEPTEMBER 24th - OCTOBER 1ST, 2017
Additional trip dates down below
(15 OF 15 SPOTS LEFT)
TOTAL = $1,599
ADDITIONAL OKTOBERFEST TRIP DATES
30 SPOTS LEFT
30 SPOTS LEFT
Interested in this tour, but the dates don't work for you?
Organize a custom trip with a minimum of 5 people. Email us to start the conversation.
MAP OVERVIEW OF THIS TOUR
FLEXIBLE PRICING + INVOICING OPTIONS
Place your deposit for any trip (or pay in full) and chip away at the total cost. VoyEdge RX will send you an invoice to be paid off as you please. Balance must be paid off at least 60 days before departure.
Military, CrossFit Coaches, and first responders receive an automatic 5% discount on their invoice.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO
ALL THE INFO
+ TRIP SUMMARY
This is a one of a kind trip. The chance to travel to some of Europe's best beer drinking cities (Prague, Cesky Krumlóv, Munich and more) will WOW you with the incredible architecture, street food, and of course - the culture. With so many Americans overlooking the incredible cities of Eastern Europe, the goal of this trip will be to whisk you away to the city of '100 spires' and beyond.
With walking tours, box drop-ins, spa tours, museums, pub crawls, yoga, beer festivals, and more, this trip will be filled with excitement from day one. You'll start the trip off in Prague and for the next three days you'll tour everything from Wenceslas Square to the gothic quarter, the St. Charles Bridge, John Lennon Wall, and prominent castles and churches in-between. As if that wasn't enough, you'll have free time and access to some of Eastern Europe's best shopping districts. Capping off the trip to Prague, you will partake in a pub crawl and get a true feel for this illustrious city from dark till dawn. Iconic spires, astronomical clocks, castles, goulash, and more - this is the Czech Republic. A place where they drink more per capita than any other place in the world. You'll also have unbridled access to some of Prague's best boxes while on the trip.
The next stop you'll take on this trip will be to Cesky Krumlóv, a centuries old historic district home to former emperors of the French, Ottoman, and German empires. With a MASSIVE castle to visit here, you'll spend a whole day touring this charming river town and every nook and cranny. With some of the Czech Republics best beers brewed here, we highly recommend a 'foodie' day where you simply taste test everything in sight. After a full day, you'll head off to Munich, Germany for Oktoberfest!
Our first few days in Munich will start off with a WOD in the morning, promptly followed by a beer walking tour of the city with Lenny's bike tours. Nothing quite like getting a full belly while learning about Munich's wild history. The walking tour will cap off some of Munich's craziest years, as well as end at the Hofbraus house for lunch. From there, you'll be able to tour and shop in Munich or head to the tents.
The second day in Munich will be a morning WOD - and then a day trip to Neuschwanstein castle (trans. + ticket paid for by VRX) - a charming castle located in Southern Bavaria, just about an hour south of Munich itself. We'll return in the early evening for an optional group dinner and more. You may also head to the Oktoberfest tents, or head to CF Munich for an optional evening WOD.
The last two days will have optional day trips to Dachau Concentration Camp and the 1972 Olympic Stadium site - as well as guided excursions to the Oktoberfest grounds. The grounds are in central Munich and can be quite HECTIC. It's always best to stick with a group, or at least a buddy and plan your days out together. The beer flows fast and it's certainly better to pace yourself than get ahead of it all. Remember to eat plenty of food and cycle water in-between. It's a good time, but stay on your toes with your wallet and more! Be sure to bring cash and also enjoy some of the rides.
The VoyEdge RX staff members will be on hand with their phones in case you need to reach us in the event of an emergency. Just remember to have fun and be SAFE!
+ GETTING TO PRAGUE
VoyEdge RX does not provide flights within our packages. That is an additional cost, however, we do provide 100% of the required transportation + accommodation once on the trip. We will also meet you at the airport or arrange for proper pick-up, as well as drop-off.
For this trip, please arrive into Prague as early as possible on Day 1. As far as departure day, please book your flights for whatever time is most convenient to you that day. If possible, look to fly out of Munich, Germany. If not, Voyedge RX will provide a train ticket for you back to Prague.
FLY-IN: Prague, Czech Republic (PRG)
FLY-OUT: Munich, Germany (MUC)
To search for flights now, please visit www.momondo.com You can expect to pay around $400-800 for a RT flight.
+ GROUP DISCOUNTS AND RATES
If you are traveling with a group, please have your group leader send us an email noting the members of the group. VoyEdge RX will then provide a 48 hour window (and promo code) for those group members to book with. Note members of your group MUST book within that 48 hour window to receive the eligible discount off their invoice.
If you are traveling solo, chances are we may try to place you in a room with another solo traveler of the same sex and age. Please let us know during the booking process if you have additional needs or other requests. We will place couples in private rooms.
Veterans, first responders, and CrossFit Coaches receive an automatic 5% off their invoice. Please provide proof during your booking.
Group Rates are as follows:
3+ = 5% off per person, 5+ = 7% off per person, 8+ = 10% off per person, 10+ = 12% off per person.
+ WHAT'S INCLUDED
- All transportation, accommodation, and breakfast everyday on the trip
- Greeting at the Prague Airport on arrival day!
- Walking tour of Prague, Cesky Krumlov, and beer walking tour of Munich, Germany
- Multiple box drop-ins (and all fees)
- Museum entrance tickets
- Prague Clock Tower Pub Crawl
- Welcome dinner (in Prague) and farewell dinner (in Munich)
- Travel WODs and mobility sessions where there is not a box
- Ticket to Neuschanstein Castle (just outside of Munich, Germany)
- Optional day trip to Dachau Concentration Camp (just outside of Munich, Germany) or 1972 Olympic Stadt (stadium)- tickets + trans. included
- A personalized 9 day tour where VoyEdge RX gets to know YOU - and shows you what you're most interested in, plus a few surprises along the way
- Your first round at the OKTOBERFEST tents we go to
- An EPIC time touring some of Europe's best beer drinking cities
- Free ticket to Lenny's Beer Walking tour in Munich (drink while learning about history!)
- Entrance to 'OKTOBERFEST' in Munich, Germany! Lederhosen not included - you can buy it though
- Plus, we'll have a few surprises in store for you during the trip
- Ticket back to Prague or the Munich airport - paid for by VRX
+ WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Your RT flight (see below for recommendations)
- Extra spending money
- Lunches and some dinners
- Museums and optional tours
- Anything else not listed in the 'Included' section
- Prague Pub Crawl
+ TRANSPORTATION, ACCOMMODATION + OPTIONAL TOURS
In each city we'll stay in hotels or very upscale hostels in the city centers. Prague, Munich, and Cesky Krumlov are all eloquent cities with charming accommodations. We will be staying within walking distance to each of the boxes we'll go to as well.
You won't have to worry about transportation from there - everything will be on foot, bus or train and led by multiple VRX tour guides/coaches. Depending on group size, we will either take trains or buses in-between each destination. They are roughly the same travel time as well.
There are optional things to do in each city. You are obviously more than welcome to follow along in our itinerary as is, or if you'd like to break off and do your own thing, that is totally fine, too. Please refer to the 'What's Included,' section to see all the tours that come along with your price of this tour.
We'll set up meeting times to link the group back together and of course, our staff will have our phones on 24/7 to accommodate the group as needed.
+ WHERE YOU'LL GO
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Cesky Krumlóv, Czech Republic
- Munich, Germany
- Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany (optional day trip - included)
- Munich, Germany
- Oktoberfest Fair Grounds (in Munich)
- 1972 Olympic Stadium (optional day trip - transportation included)
- Dachau Concentration Camp (optional day trip - transportation included)
- CrossFit Meat Factory (multiple drop-ins)
- CrossFit Praha
- CrossFit Munich (mltiple drop-ins)
+ TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Spend THREE days at the world famous 'OKTOBERFEST' in Munich, Germany
- Have 2-3 VRX tour guides that know each one of these cities like the back of their hand be available at all times on the trip
- Fly-in to Prague, CZ and spend three days doing WOD's, touring gothic architecture, castles, churches, and more
- Tour some of the world's best breweries in some of the best beer drinking cities in the world
- Spend a day in Cesky Krumlóv, one of Prague's most historic and charming cities
- Tour the iconic Neuschwanstein Castle in southern Bavaria, which inspired the Walt Disney World castle
- Drop-In to boxes in each city, do yoga, travel WOD's, and more
- Party as hard or as little as you want in Europe's best beer cities
- Explore thousand year old cities, castles, churches, and medieval pubs in Central and Eastern Europe
- Spend hours in each city on professional guided walking tours
- Guided excursions to the 1972 Olympic site in Munich, BMW Museum, Dachau Concentration camp, and more
- RT transportation TO and FROM the airport. No hassle or stress
+ DAY BY DAY
Day 1 - Arrive in Prague / Greeting at airport / check-in to hotel / Walking Tour / CF Meat Factory / Group Dinner / Pub Crawl
Day 2 - Recovery morning / Yoga / CF Maat Factory / Bed Bar /Karlstejn Castle / Pilsner Urquell Brewery / Prokop Valley Nature Reserve
Day 3 - Cesky Krumlóv excursion / Walking tour / free time / Mobility Session / Depart for Munich
Day 4 - CrossFit Munich / Beer Walking Tour / Hofbrauhas / Free time / Shopping / Oktoberfest
Day 5 - CrossFit Munich / Neuschwanstein Castle Excursion / Free time / Oktoberfest
Day 6 - 1972 Olympic Park / Dachau Concentration Camp / BMW Factory / English Garden Bike Tour / CrossFit Munich / Oktoberfest / Free time
Day 7 - Mobility session in the morning / Oktoberfest / Free time / Group dinner
Day 8 - Late morning WOD / Departure Day / Oktoberfest
+ WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK
Everyone should go to Oktoberfest at least once. It's pure mayhem, but all for celebratory reasons. Add in the fact that you'll start this trip in Europe's "Prettiest City," there's something for everyone on this trip. And if you don't drink alcohol, don't worry! You're in good company, there's thousands of people who go to Munich during Oktoberfest just for the celebrations. With parades, carnival rides, games and a positive vibe, it's just an amazing time to see and be in Bavaria.
Obiously we'll start this trip in Prague for a couple days, but add in a stop to Cesky Krumlov, Neuschwanstein Castle, Dachau Concentration Camp, the 1972 Olympic Stadium site and more, you're in for a wild 9 days full of Central and Eastern European culture.
And of course, if you're a beer drinker, well, then you might just be in heaven. Add in a number of workouts as well, and we'll keep you fit, hydrated, and full of things to do and see during these 9 days. This is simply a tour that's too difficult to do on your own, plus...you're going to need some drinking buddies, right?
+ FUN FACT
THE CITY OF PRAGUE DRINKS MORE BEER PER CAPITA THAN ANY OTHER CITY ON THE PLANET.
THE VERY FIRST 'OKTOBERFEST' WAS HELD ON 1810 - IN MUNICH OF COURSE.