8 DAYS, 7 NIGHTS THROUGH THE BEST OF IRELAND
Tour dates: June 6-13, 2020
Current price: $2,599
Bookings close February 6, 2020
+ TOUR OVERVIEW
Welcome to the VoyEdge RX 'Lunges & Leprechauns' tour! Ireland is an incredible country to visit and will entice you back for decades to come. If you've been to Ireland once, you will forever long to go back. It is quite simply one of those places that will be etched in your mind forever.
This tour will bring you through the best of Ireland, as we see it from Dublin, Galway, Cliffs of Moher, Limerick Castle, Dingle & Killarney National Park, as well as the Carrauntoohil area.
Complete with box drop-ins, travel workouts, brewery/distillery tours and walking tours as seen through the eyes of the local. Get off the beaten-path and embrace your Irish heritage as we get out into the country and take in some of Ireland's best sights and attractions.
+ WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Led and guided by multiple VRX staff and local guides
- Pick up and drop off at Dublin airport (DUB) at the beginning and end of the trip
- All ground transportation and accommodations
- All breakfasts and 3 group dinners
- Gym drop-ins and/or travel workouts (all optional)
- Guiness Factory tour
- Cliffs of Moher
- King John (Limerick) Castle entrance fee
- Dingle Distillery tour
- 1 hour horseback riding tour through the mountains of Ventry
- A professional photographer, plus access to all photos after the tour at no extra cost
+ NOT INCLUDED
- Flight to and from Dublin (DUB). Once you book, we will work with you on getting the best deals (If you would prefer, we can book flights for you. This will be an additional fee).
- Lunches and some dinners
- Drinks on the nights out
- Any optional activities not listed in the ‘what’s included’ section
- Travelers Insurance
+ WHERE YOU WILL GO
- Cliffs of Moher
- Limerick Castle
- Killarney National Park/Carranauntoohil
- All accommodations and prices on this trip are booked as double occupancy. If you are booking alone, you will be placed with a member of the same sex and similar age. There is a chance you score your own room, but that is left up to chance depending on the number of bookings. If you are booking as a couple or with a friend, you will be placed in the same room together. Just let us know if you would like one or two beds on the trip sign-up form.
- If you would like PRIVATE ACCOMMODATIONS please select that option during checkout and $150 extra per night will be added to your invoice. Please note, private accommodations may not be available during the entire duration of this tour.
- If you are a group, please specify under the 'notes' section of your booking who you would like to room with who.
- Hotel names cannot be given out until after you have signed up for this tour. All hotels are centrally located to the activities and excursions on this trip.
- For this tour, you will want to fly IN to Dublin (DUB) on June 6, 2020
- Yuu will want to fly OUT of Dublin (UB) on June 13, 2020
- You may choose to arrive early or stay late, if you wish. Please note that you will be responsible for booking your own transportation, activities, and meals if you are arriving early or staying late. You have the option of having VRX book you a hotel room and adding the cost to your invoice for a small fee.
+ FITNESS & ACTIVITIES
Daily hikes, workouts and CrossFit box drop-ins are part of this tour and included in the price. You do NOT need to be a CrossFit athlete in order to sign-up, although daily workouts and fitness options are available for you to participate in. We welcome all ages, abilities, fitness levels and only require you to be willing to step outside your comfort zone and try new things while on this tour.
The longest hike on this tour is about 4-5 hours. Hydration and general physical preparedness are highly suggested to be aware of while on this tour.
+ MORE INFO & CUSTOM TOURS
This trip requires a minimum of 10 people to sign-up in order for it to be led as a 'group tour' on behalf of VoyEdge RX. If we do not reach the minimum number of participants at least 150 days out from the tour, you will have the option of either getting a full refund, the ability to transfer to another tour at no charge or having us book this tour as a private tour for you. Meaning, you can still do this tour as a solo participant while VRX books everything for you and 'digitally' guides you through these destinations with a custom, made-for-you itinerary with a PDF and daily check-ins with our team.
Love this tour, but the dates do not work for you? Go on it anytime of year with you and your loved ones by creating a custom tour with VoyEdge RX. We plan it all out, book everything, and you go on the adventure of a lifetime. For more information, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ PRICING OPTIONS & DISCOUNTS
VoyEdge RX offers two pricing methods: Early Bird Rate and Regular Rate. Early bird rates are first come, first serve and are usually limited to the first five spots of any tour. Regular bookings are at the regular rate price of the trip. If you have a promo code, you may use it at any time. Discounts may not be combined.
Group leaders, please email us for a promo code BEFORE YOU BOOK at: email@example.com
Group discounts are as follows
- Group of 5-9 = 4% off per person
- Group of 10+ = 7% off per person
- Military, First Responders, & Veterans = 4% off your invoice
- Repeat customer = 3% off your invoice
- Refer a friend = $35 off your invoice per person after you sign up.
Group leaders must contact us first to receive the percentage discount
+ WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SIGN-UP?
In order to sign up, you must put down a $300 deposit (that goes towards the overall price of your trip). From there, VoyEdge RX will send you an invoice for the remaining balance for you to make payments as you wish. All invoices must be paid off at least 90 days before the trip kicks off, otherwise a 10% fee is applied.
After you sign up, you will also enjoy monthly trip updates about the tour from our team, help with flights, and other insider travel tips from our community and fellow travelers.
Please see the bottom of this page for information on group discounts, referral rates, and other information.
17 of 18 spots left
Secure your spot with a $300 deposit
DAY 1: june 6th, 2020
Welcome to Dublin! Or ‘Heˈlō,həˈlō’
Arrival into Dublin Airport
Transport to accommodations and settle in
Optional evening workout
Included group dinner
Night out (duh, it’s Ireland)
DAY 2: june 7th, 2020
Explore Dublin & Guinness Factory
Optional Morning workout
Visit the Guinness Factory and Storehouse for “The perfect pint.” Entrance and tour included
Free time to explore: Dublin Castle, visit the escape boat (like an escape room!), bump elbows with some locals at a pub, or stroll around St. Stephens Green
DAY 3: june 8th, 2020
Depart for Galway
Optional Morning Workout
Take the train to Galway
Check into accommodations
Walking tour and free time
Included group dinner
DAY 4: june 9th, 2020
Taiscéaladh (explore) Galway
Optional Morning workout
Free Day! We suggest taking a ferry to the Aran Islands, check out the National Aquarium, shop and/or eat your way through high street, and check out the Spanish Arch.
Roll with the crew and see where the wind takes ya…
DAY 5: june 10th, 2020
Cliffs of Moher, Limerick, and Dingle
Optional morning workout
Visit the famous Cliffs of Moher along the coast
Head to Limerick for a rest stop before heading to our home for the next two nights, the quaint little fishing village of Dingle
Walking tour and another group dinner in the evening
DAY 6: june 11th, 2020
Dingle Day (say it out loud again - we dare you)
Optional Morning travel workout
Tour of the famous Dingle Distillery (or feel free to head out on horseback to see a little more of County Kerry.)
We could also head out on a Dingle Pub Crawl if you are looking to see the inside of more than half the pubs in Dingle (don’t worry, there are not that many)!
DAY 7: june 12th, 2020
Depart for Killarney National Park/Carrauntoohil
Optional morning workout
Depart Dingle in morning for Killarney National Park, home to Carrauntoohill which is the highest point in Ireland
Mountain workout and hike back down
Depart for Dublin and a final group dinner
Check in to accommodations
Optional evening out before heading home in Dublin
DAY 8: june 13th, 2020
Slán a chara! Or….goodbye my friend!
Say goodbye to Ireland!
One last morning workout (if you want) before you depart
VoyEdge RX will take care of your transportation to the airport and be there to give you one final high five!
See you on the next one! Slán! As they say….
GET A FEEL FOR ireland! 🇮🇪
BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE
17 of 18 SPOTS LEFT
Registration closes February 6, 2020
Secure your spot with a $300 deposit and pay off the balance over time with flexible invoicing from VoyEdge RX
ICELAND 2020 IS PROUDLY SPONSORED BY
Terracea was founded on the simple idea that technical outerwear pieces shouldn't just have to be worn outdoors in the mountains. They saw the need for higher versatility jackets that can move seamlessly with active lifestyles.
This lineup of true crossover apparel is made with quality fabrics and components strong enough to perform in the elements yet comfortable enough to fit in anywhere we go.
Shop Terracea and use this exclusive Promo Code for an additional 10% off on Station/Peak CW Jackets: VOYEDGE10
This code will work on top of any additional discounts being run on their website store.
See you in Iceland!