7 DAYS, 6 NIGHTS THROUGHOUT THE LAND OF FIRE, ICE + NORTHERN LIGHTS
EXPLORE THE LAND OF FIRE, ICE AND NORTHERN LIGHTS WHILE TREKKING THROUGH UNTOUCHED WILDLANDS AND MUCH MORE.
NEXT TRIP - MARCH 4TH-10TH, 2018
Additional trip dates down below
(30 SPOTS LEFT)
TOTAL = $1,749
ADDITIONAL ICELAND TRIP DATES
27 SPOTS LEFT
30 SPOTS LEFT
Interested in this tour, but the dates don't work for you?
Organize a custom trip with a minimum of 5 people. Email us to start the conversation.
MAP OVERVIEW OF THIS TRIP
FLEXIBLE PRICING + INVOICING OPTIONS
Place your deposit for any trip (or pay in full) and chip away at the total cost. VoyEdge RX will send you an invoice to be paid off as you please. Balance must be paid off at least 60 days before departure.
Military, CrossFit Coaches and first responders receive an automatic 5% discount on their invoice.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO...
ALL THE INFO
+ TRIP SUMMARY
This SEVEN DAY, SIX NIGHT excursion will show you why Iceland has become such a tourist hot spot over the past few years,especially for Americans. With more horses than people, Iceland boasts an incredible coastline with an equally impressive and unique ecosystem. Not only was 'Game of Thrones' filmed here, but some of the world's best athletes in the world come from Iceland.....must be something in the water!
With some of the world's best volcanoes, geothermal hot springs, and untouched wild lands, you'll not only tour and drop-in to boxes around Reykjavik, you'll also hike glaciers, explore the world famous Blue Lagoon, see Pingvelli National Park, the Skogafoss Waterfalls, and so much more.
With a plethora of optional activities to partake in, such as glacier hikes, cave diving, scuba diving, helicopter tours, snorkeling, speed boat riding, and ATVing, you won't ever be bored. We promise. This trip is sure to rock your socks off. Dress warm, bring your passport, and get ready!
Iceland has A TON of things to see, and this itinerary will show you the best of 'em, while also dropping-in to the boxes of world famous Icelandic CrossFit athletes. One thing is for certain- you will make the most of your seven days here, and you'll have a blast hiking glaciers, visiting geysers, seeing waterfalls, exploring caves, visiting Icelandic National Parks, black sand beaches, volcanoes, lagoons, and more.
+ GETTING TO ICELAND
VoyEdge RX does not provide flights within our packages. That is an additional cost, however, we do provide 100% of the required transportation + accommodation once on the trip. We will also meet you at the airport or arrange for proper pick-up, as well as drop-off.
For this trip, please arrive into Iceland as early as possible on Day 1. As far as departure day, please book your flights for after 2pm on the last day of the scheduled itinerary.
FLY-IN: Reykjavik, Iceland (KEF)
FLY-OUT: Reykjavik, Iceland (KEF)
To search for flights now, please visit www.momondo.com You can expect to pay around $400-$500 for a RT flight.
+ GROUP DISCOUNTS AND RATES
If you are traveling with a group, please have your group leader send us an email noting the members of the group. VoyEdge RX will then provide a 48 hour window (and promo code) for those group members to book with. Note members of your group MUST book within that 48 hour window to receive the eligible discount off their invoice.
If you are traveling solo, chances are we may try to place you in a room with another solo traveler of the same sex and age. Please let us know during the booking process if you have additional needs or other requests. We will place couples in private rooms.
Veterans, first responders and CrossFit Coaches receive an automatic 5% off their invoice. Please provide proof during your booking.
Group Rates are as follows:
3+ = 5% off per person, 5+ = 7% off per person, 8+ = 10% off per person, 10+ = 12% off per person.
+ WHAT'S INCLUDED
- Greeting at the airport!
- Transportation TO and FROM the airport (KEF)
- Week long stay at City Park Hotel
- Reykjavik Walking Tour (Sun Voyageur Statue, National Museum)
- Optional pub crawl
- Breakfast everyday on the trip
- 5 Group Dinners paid for by VRX (Alcohol not included)
- All National Park entrance fees, Waterfall Tours, Reykjavik Museums etc.
- Blacksand beaches, Southern Coast Tour, Reynishverfi Rocks
- Dryhòlaey Arch, Thorsmorck Glacier Valley, & Thorvaldseyri Farm tour
- Westman Islands Transportation, Blue Lagoon Tour, Glacier Trekking Trip
- Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss Waterfall trek tour, Hotsprings tour included
- WEEK LONG drop-in passes to CrossFit Reykjavik! (Classes every 20 mins.)
- All drop-in fees to other boxes
- Your first round at the bar :)
- Plus, we'll have a few surprises in store for you along the way
+ WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Your RT flight (Look into IcelandAir or WOWair for the best deals)
- Some tours (cave exploring, snorkeling, Golden Circle Area, Thingvellir National Park, ATV tour)
- All optional day trips (these can all be booked from our hotel)
- Anything else not listed in the 'Included' section
+ TRANSPORTATION + ACCOMMODATION + OPTIONAL TOURS
You'll be staying at the CITY PARK HOTEL in Reykjavik, Iceland Three star hotel with WiFi, televisions, private showers, breakfast, transportation to and from all activities, airport transfers and centrally located in Reykjavik close to restaurants, bars and CrossFit boxes.
All of the optional activities in Iceland include a pick-up and drop-off at City Park Hotel and can be booked using this link.
+ WHERE YOU'LL GO
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- 'Golden Circle & Hvolsvollur Area
- Thingvellir National Park, Gulfoss Waterfall
- Geothermal Geysir Area
- Reykjadalur Hot Springs Area
- Skogafoss & Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Black Beach
- Reynishverfi Rocks, Dryhólaey Arch & Westman Islands
- Thorsmork Glacier Valley & Thorvaldseyri Farm
- Blue Lagoon
- Back to Reykjavik
- And more
+ TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Spend 7 days, six nights touring around Reykjavik, Iceland, the 'Golden Circle' Thingvelli National Park, Thorsmorck Glacier Valley, Black sand beach, The Blue Lagoon, Skogafoss & Seljalandsfoss Waterfalls, and more.
- Drop-in to two Iceland CrossFit boxes (all fees covered by VRX)
- See the world famous 'Golden Circle' & Hvolsvollur Areas
- Partake in ATV, kayak, and helicopter tours in Thingvellir National Park
- See the internationally renowned Gulfoss Waterfall
- See the Geothermal Geyser Area that erupts every 5-10 minutes
- Optional Activity Day in Pingvelli National Park (Caving, ATV riding, snorkeling, horseback riding, helicopter tour, glacier hike, lava tour, etc.)
- See Hverageròi Park (hot springs)
- Skogafoss Waterfall & Seljalandsfoss Waterfall
- Black Sand Beaches, Reynishverfi Rocks, and the Dryhòlaey Arch
- Thorsmorck Glacier Valley & Thorvaldseyri Farm tour
- Glacier walk on Solheimajokull Glacier & Blue Lagoon
- Stay at high end hotels in each of the exotic locales
- RT transportation TO and FROM the airport. No hassle or stress
+ DAY BY DAY
- Day 1 - Arrive in Reykjavik and head to hotel. From there, we'll visit the Iceland National Museum (ticket on VRX), head to Hallgrimskirkja Church (view from the top of the tower of all Reykjavik), then visit Sun Voyager Sculpture.Optional WOD drop-in before group dinner, and then head out to Austurstraeti Street for some nightlife.
- Day 2 - Morning box drop-in, then book your own adventure day (all pick-ups are from our accommodations). Choose from caving, ATVing, glacier trekking, snowmobiling and so much more....Meet back up in late afternoon to explore, head out into Reykjavik.
- Day 3 - Early morning box drop-in at CrossFit Reykjavik (where Annie Thorisdottir, who won the 2011 CrossFit Games, trains at). From there, we'll return to the hotel, and head out doing the Golden Circle Tour including Thingvellir National Park (where Game of Thrones was filmed), visit the Gulfoss waterfall and geothermal area full of geysirs. The Strokkur Geysir erupts every 5-10 minutes. We'll return to Reykjavik for the night (optional dinner, nightlife)
- Day 4 - Adventure Day. Choose your own excursion again! Iceland is known for it's adventure and outdoor activities, with some of the world's best, hiking, biking, scuba diving, kayaking, climbing, ATVing and more. You'll get up early and select which one (lava caving and snorkeling combo, Cave diving, whitewater rafting, horseback riding, ATV excursion, helicopter tour, bike tour, hiking). Activities last around 3-8 hours each and the companies will pick you up at 8:30 AM and drop you off back at the hotel when you're done. The free option is to hike Reykjadalur / Enjoy hot springs just outside of Hveragerói, a short 40 minute drive from downtown Reykjavik where you can swim in natural thermal baths. There will be an optional evening WOD as well.
- Day 5 - Optional morning WOD, (if you're still feeling it!) then return to hotel and head out towards the secret lagoons! We've included the very best secret spots as part of this 4 hour excursion. So join us mid-morning and head out to some thermal baths, or book your own activity and meet back up with the group when you're done. All activities can be book directly from the hotel lobby, where pick-up also occurs. Recommended optional activity: Thorsmork Glacier Valley (two hours away via car). Stop at Thovaldseyri Farm, Glacier walk on Solheimajokull Glacier. Learn about glaciers and be expertly led and taught by a guide to traverse the glaciers. You will experience a unique glacier tour on one of the many retreating glaciers of the worldThursday night we'll have an optional get together for some more Reykjavik exploration, there will also be a group doing an evening WOD at CF Reykjavik.
- Day 6 - Southern coast tour! Happy Friday! This 10 hour tour will start at 8 am and last ALL DAY. But we've saved the best for last. We'll tour the Skogafoss Waterfall, Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, the world famous Black Sand Beach, Reynishverfi Rocks, the Dyrhólaey Arch and more. From there, we'll head back to Reykjavik for the night before getting ready to take off in the morning to head to the Blue Lagoon before getting back to the airport on day 7.
- Day 7 - Blue Lagoon expedition (40 mins away from Reykjavik) then departure! Lunch nearby, then head to the airport to fly-out that afternoon! Please schedule your flight for after 1pm from Reykjavik! Thank you for coming on the VRX Iceland trip!
- NOTE WHEN YOU BOOK - Please keep an eye out for a more detailed email from the VRX team after you reserve your spot! We will send you a detailed itinerary, as well as an invoice with the remaining balance (for deposits only).
+ WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK
Iceland is a very expensive trip to do on your own. With a group, you have limitless options and opportunities to do something cool. Not to mention, Iceland is home to some of the world's most elite CrossFit athletes, as well as one of the world's most interesting and exotic ecosystems. You can snorkle in-between continents, ride ATV's over blacksand beaches, tour volcanoes, trek on glaciers, or relax in geothermal hot springs that act as a natural heatsource to this amazing island country at the top of the world.
Plus, with a group, you've got nothing to worry about as VoyEdge RX takes care of 100% of your transportation, accommodation, meals and drop-ins while on this tour. Relax in thermal baths, see the southern coast, and hit the world famous Blue Lagoon, all on us. See ya out there...
+ FUN FACT
'HELLO' IN ICELANDIC IS JUST: HALLÓ
CROSSFIT IN ICELANDIC IS JUST: CROSSFIT
IN CASE YOU HAVE QUESTIONS...
ICELAND BLOG POSTS
CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS TRIP
All rights reserved. 2016 by VoyEdge RX LLC.