5 days, 4 nights in the land of fire, ice & northern lights
Tour dates: July 12-16, 2020
Current price: $2,549
Bookings close March 12, 2020
+ TOUR OVERVIEW
Iceland is an incredibly unique country and in 2018 alone, had over 2.5 million tourists visit the island. As a Nordic island with a population of only 348,000 and roughly 40,000 sq. miles, it is the most sparsely population country in Europe, leaving a lot of room for adventure.
On this tour, you will spend an incredible 5-days, 4 nights exploring Iceland's Southern Coast, ice climbing glaciers, snowmobiling over tundra's, ATV'ing over mountains, hiking through lava caves and enjoying unlimited drop-ins at CrossFit Reykjavik. Two meals, a walking tour and multiple VRX tour guides, as well as a trip photographer are included.
You will be staying in a hotel centrally, and conveniently located in-between the downtown area and CrossFit Reykjavik with breakfast included.
Pick and transfer from the airport to the hotel is included as well. Last but not least, enjoy a free day on day three and a pit stop to the Blue Lagoon before heading back out for your flight.
+ WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Led and guided by multiple VRX staff
- Pick up and drop off at at Keflavik International at the beginning and end of the trip
- All ground transportation and accommodations
- All breakfasts and two group dinners
- Weeklong passes to CrossFit Reykjavik
- Golden Circle and Snowmobiling Tour
- Half Day Hiking Tour
- South Shore and Glacier Walk and Ice Climbing Excursion
- Professional walking tour of Reykjavik
- Entrance to Blue Lagoon
- A professional photographer, plus access to all photos after the tour at no extra cost
+ NOT INCLUDED
- Flight to and from Keflavik Airport (KEF). Once you book, we will work with you on getting the best deals (If you would prefer, we can book flights for you. This will be an additional fee).
- Lunches and some dinners
- Drinks on the nights out
- Any optional activities not included on the days above (tours, museums, etc.), all of which can be booked right from the hotel desk
- Travelers Insurance
- All accommodations are three-star hotels or above and booked as double occupancy rooms. If you are a solo traveler booking, you will be placed in a room with someone of the same gender and similar age range.
- If you are a couple or booking as friends, you will automatically be placed in the same room together for the duration of the trip.
- If you would like PRIVATE ACCOMMODATIONS please select that option during checkout and $150 extra per night will be added to your invoice. Please note, private accommodations may not be available during the entire duration of this tour.
- If you are a group, please specify under the 'notes' section of your booking who you would like to room with who.
- Hotel names cannot be given out until after you have signed up for this tour. All hotels are centrally located to the activities and excursions on this trip.
Flights for this trip are not included and are an added expense for the customer.
- You will want to fly IN to Keflavik (KEF) anytime on July 12, 2020
- You will want to fly OUT of Keflavik (KEF) anytime on July 16, 2020
You may choose to arrive early or stay late, if you wish. Please note that you will be responsible for booking your own transportation, activities, and meals if you are arriving early or staying late. You have the option of having VRX book you a hotel room and adding the cost to your invoice for a small fee.
+ FITNESS & ACTIVITIES
Daily hikes, workouts and CrossFit box drop-ins are part of this tour and included in the price. You do NOT need to be a CrossFit athlete in order to sign-up, although daily workouts and fitness options are available for you to participate in. We welcome all ages, abilities, fitness levels and only require you to be willing to step outside your comfort zone and try new things while on this tour. The most strenuous activity on this tour is the ice climbing excursion, which is scalable and at your discretion! You may just watch if you wish :)
+ MORE INFO & CUSTOM TOURS
This trip requires a minimum of 10 people to sign-up in order for it to be led as a 'group tour' on behalf of VoyEdge RX. If we do not reach the minimum number of participants at least 150 days out from the tour, you will have the option of either getting a full refund, the ability to transfer to another tour at no charge or having us book this tour as a private tour for you. Meaning, you can still do this tour as a solo participant while VRX books everything for you and 'digitally' guides you through these destinations with a custom, made-for-you itinerary with a PDF and daily check-ins with our team.
Love this tour, but the dates do not work for you? Go on it anytime of year with you and your loved ones by creating a custom tour with VoyEdge RX. We plan it all out, book everything, and you go on the adventure of a lifetime. For more information, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ PRICING OPTIONS & DISCOUNTS
VoyEdge RX offers two pricing methods: Early Bird Rate and Regular Rate. Early bird rates are first come, first serve and are usually limited to the first five spots of any tour. Regular bookings are at the regular rate price of the trip. If you have a promo code, you may use it at any time. Discounts may not be combined.
Group leaders, please email us at: email@example.com before booking.
Group discounts are as follows
- Group of 5-9 = 4% off per person
- Group of 10+ = 7% off per person
- Military, First Responders, & Veterans = 4% off your invoice
- Repeat customer = 3% off your invoice
- Refer a friend = $35 off your invoice per person after you sign up.
Group leaders must contact usfirst to receive the percentage discount
+ WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SIGN UP?
In order to sign up, you must put down a $300 deposit (that goes towards the overall price of your trip). From there, VoyEdge RX will send you an invoice for the remaining balance for you to make payments as you wish. All invoices must be paid off at least 90 days before the trip kicks off, otherwise a 10% fee is applied.
After you sign up, you will also enjoy monthly trip updates about the tour from our team, help with flights, and other insider travel tips from our community and fellow travelers.
Please see the bottom of this page for information on group discounts, referral rates, and other information.
17 of 22 spots left
Secure your spot with a $300 deposit
add me to the promo list!
DAY 1 - JULY 12th, 2020
WELCOME TO ICELAND!
Arrive in Reykjavik!
VRX guides will be there to take you to the hotel
Walking tour of Reykjavik
Optional CF workout at CR Reykjavik
Included welcome group dinner and night out!
Avg. temp in Reykjavik in July = 59 F / 15 C
DAY 2 - JULY 13th, 2020
THE GOLDEN CIRCLE AND GULFOSS WATERFALL
Breakfast at hotel
Depart for 'The Golden Circle,’ 10-hour tour
See Thingvellir National Park, Strokkur Geysir, and of course, the Gullfoss Waterfall
2-hour ATV tour through outside of Reykjavik
Optional morning or late afternoon workout at CrossFit Reykjavik
Avg. temp in Reykjavik in July = 50 F / 10 C
DAY 3 - JULY 14th, 2020
HALF DAY HIKE AND EXPLORE
Breakfast at the hotel
Depart for a half day hike in Reykjadalur (also known as Steam Valley)
Head back to Reykjavik
Option of either a morning or afternoon workout at CrossFit Reykjavik
Free time in the late afternoon into the evening
Avg. temp in Iceland in July = 58 F / 14 C
DAY 4 - JULY 15th, 2020
THE SOUTHERN COAST, WATERFALLS AND CLIMBING AN ICE GLACIER
Breakfast at the hotel
Optional morning workout at CF Reykjavik
Depart for Iceland's famous Southern Coast and stop at the legendary waterfalls of Skogafoss, Seljalandsfoss, as well the black sand beaches of Vik.
After lunch, we learn to climb a glacier while attached to a rope
Return to Reykjavik for our last group dinner
Avg. temp in Langökull in July = 45 F / 7 C
DAY 5 - JULY 16th, 2020
SOAK IN THE BLUE LAGOON & HEAD HOME
Optional morning workout at CF Reykjavik
Depart for the Blue Lagoon (3+ hours at the lagoon)
VoyEdge RX will provide transportation back to the airport for your departing flight
Big huge before your departure back home!
Avg. temp at the Blue Lagoon (98 F - 103 F)
get a feel for iceland! 🇮🇸
BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE
17 OF 22 SPOTS LEFT
Registration closes March 12, 2020
Secure your spot with a $300 deposit and pay off the balance over time with flexible invoicing from VoyEdge RX