10 DAYS, 9 NIGHTS THROUGH PRAGUE, KRAKOW, AUSCHWITZ, VIENNA, SALZBURG, MUNICH AND MORE
SEE 'EUROPE'S PRETTIEST CITY' AND HISTORIC MONUMENTS WHILE HIKING THE ALPS AND MAKING YOUR WAY TO MUNICH.
NEXT TRIP - APRIL 21ST-30TH, 2017 (STAFF SCOUTING TRIP)
Additional trip dates down below
TOTAL = $2,199
ADDITIONAL CENTRAL EUROPE + SPRINGFEST TRIP DATES
30 SPOTS LEFT
30 SPOTS LEFT
Interested in this tour, but the dates don't work for you?
Organize a custom trip with a minimum of 5 people. Email us to start the conversation.
MAP OVERVIEW OF THIS TOUR
FLEXIBLE PRICING + INVOICING OPTIONS
Place your deposit for any trip (or pay in full) and chip away at the total cost. VoyEdge RX will send you an invoice to be paid off as you please. Balance must be paid off at least 60 days before departure.
Military, CrossFit Coaches and first responders receive an automatic 5% discount on their invoice.
OH, THE PLACES YOU'LL GO...
ALL THE INFO
+ TRIP SUMMARY
Spend 10 days, 9 nights touring from Prague to Munich (ending with three days at Springest - the Oktoberfest of the spring!). Drop-in to boxes, hike the Austrian Alps, visit Krakow, Auschwitz, Vienna, Salzburg, the Berchtesgaden, Munich and more. This is the ultimate tour through Eastern and Central Europe.
You'll fly-in to Prague (dubbed: Europe's Prettiest City) and head towards the hostel (info to be sent beforehand via email) and we'll proceed to doing a walking tour of the city that afternoon. Filled with spires, cobblestones, castles and true gothic architecture, you'll be blown away at how cheap this city really is. With group dinners, medieval pubs, castles, churches, pub crawls, shopping and more, we'll depart for Eastern Europe.
Our next few stops (Krakow, Auschwitz, Vienna, Salzburg) will be filled with tours, workouts, pubs, super cheap shopping, hiking and more will bring you to some incredibly gorgeous sights. Eastern Europe is largely untouched by American tourists and you'll truly feel like you're 'Off the beaten path.'
With full days, full bellies and a plethora of optional activities in front of us, our next major stop will be the Berchtesgaten (also known as Hitler's Eagle's Nest) located in the middle of the Austrian Alps, just outside of Salzburg, where we will hike to the top, enjoy a small tour, and make our way down before heading to Munich, for three days at Springfest.
Springfest - also known as Europe's second biggest beer drinking festival (behind Oktoberfest of course) is held on the same fairgrounds, but with MUCH better weather. Munich springs are warm, fuzzy and full of sunshine. And with three full days full of walking tours, bike tours, Olympic stadium tours, optional concentration camp tours and more, you'll have access to Munich's best CrossFit boxes (to sweat out the booze of course) and knowledge of the entire city center to make your way through the charming English Gardens, Marienplatz (central shopping district) and much more.
From there, you'll be staying in the city center and will have a wide variety of optional activities to do, or just head to the drinking tents (open from 10 AM to 9 PM). Every required bit of transportation and accommodation is provided by VoyEdge RX. All round-trip transportation, accommodations, breakfasts, lunches, tours, activities and some dinners included!
Optional train ticket back to Prague is INCLUDED in the price at the end of the tour!
+ GETTING TO PRAGUE, LEAVING FROM MUNICH
VoyEdge RX does not provide flights within our packages. That is an additional cost, however, we do provide 100% of the required transportation + accommodation once on the trip. We will also meet you at the airport or arrange for proper pick-up, as well as drop-off.
For this trip, please plan to fly-in to Prague and fly out of Munich. You can plan to arrive as early as possible on Day 1. As far as departure day, please book your flights for after 12pm on the last day of the scheduled itinerary.
FLY-IN: Prague, Czech Republic (PRG)
FLY-OUT: Munich, Germany (MUC)
To search for flights now, please visit www.momondo.com You can expect to pay around $400-900 for a RT flight.
+ GROUP DISCOUNTS AND RATES
If you are traveling with a group, please have your group leader send us an email noting the members of the group. VoyEdge RX will then provide a 48 hour window (and promo code) for those group members to book with. Note members of your group MUST book within that 48 hour window to receive the eligible discount off their invoice.
If you are traveling solo, chances are we may try to place you in a room with another solo traveler of the same sex and age. Please let us know during the booking process if you have additional needs or other requests. We will place couples in private rooms.
Veterans, first responders and CrossFit Coaches receive an automatic 5% off their invoice. Please provide proof during your booking.
Group Rates are as follows:
3+ = 5% off per person, 5+ = 7% off per person, 8+ = 10% off per person, 10+ = 12% off per person.
+ WHAT'S INCLUDED
- All transportation, accommodation and breakfast everyday on the trip
- Multiple group dinners, walking tours in every city and 2-3 VRX Staff members to WOD and party with you on the trip
- Entrance fees to museums, national monuments, tours in Auschwitz and the Berchtesgaten, hikes and some optional activities included
- All drop-in fees to boxes
- The inside track to the best things each city has to offer
- A personalized 10 day tour where VoyEdge RX gets to know YOU - and shows you what you're most interested in, plus a few surprises along the way
- Your first round at the first bar we go to on the trip
- An EPIC time touring some of Europe's best beer drinking cities
- Day trip to Auschwitz, the Berchtesgaten and Dachau concentration camp
- Free ticket to Lenny's Beer Walking tour in Munich (drink while learning about history!)
- Entrance to 'Springfest' in Munich, Germany! Lederhosen not included!
- Plus, we'll have a few surprises in store for you during the trip.
- Your first round at Springfest in Munich, Germany!
+ WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Your RT flight (see below for recommendations)
- Extra spending money
- Lunches and some dinners
- Museums, optional tours
- Anything else not listed in the 'Included' section
- Prague Pub Crawl
- Anything else not listed on the itinerary or in the 'included section'
+ TRANSPORTATION, ACCOMMODATION + OPTIONAL TOURS
During this trip, we'll stay at upscale and medium range hotels. For more information on EXACTLY where we will stay, please keep an eye out for monthly trip details as we approach the trip departure date.
100% of the required transportation on this trip is covered in the price of the trip. That includes walking tours, trains, bus tours and any potential other ground transportation.
There will be PLENTY of options to do various tours. If you'd like to break off from our schedule daily itinerary, that's totally fine and we'll set a meeting point to rally back up at the end of the day. Of course our staff will have their phones on them at all times, so you may contact us 24/7.
+ WHERE YOU'LL GO
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Krakow, Poland
- Day Trip to Auschwitz
- Vienna, Austria
- Salzburg, Austria
- Berchtesgaden National Park (Eagle's Nest Overlook - Hitler's Castle)
- Munich, Germany (FRUHLINGSFEST 'Spring Beer Festival')
- 1972 Munich Olympic Stadium
- Dachau Concentration Camp (optional)
+ BOX DROP-INS
- CrossFit Meat Factory (Prague, Czech Republic)
- CrossFit Krakow (Krakow, Poland)
- CrossFit Vienna (Vienna, Austria)
- CrossFit Salzburg (Salzburg, Austria)
- CrossFit Munich (Munich, Germany)
+ TRIP HIGHLIGHTS
- Have 2-3 VRX tour guides that know each one of these cities like the back of their hand be available at all times on the trip
- Spend 10 days traveling from Prague to Munich
- End the trip with three days in Munich at the world's second biggest beer festival (Springfest)
- Take historic tours through WW2's most astonishing sites Auschwitz, Krakow, Vienna, Salzburg, Hitler's Eagles Nest, Munich
- Drop-In to CrossFit boxes in each city
- Party as hard or as little as you want in Europe's best beer cities
- Explore thousand year old cities, castles, churches, medieval pubs and more in Central and Eastern Europe
- Spend hours in each city on professional, guided walking tours, English Garden's and more
- Hike the Austrian Alps
- RT transportation TO and FROM the airport. No hassle or stress
+ DAY BY DAY
Day 1 - Arrive in Prague / Walking Tour / Group Dinner
Day 2 - Prague / CF Meat Factory / Pub Crawl
Day 3 - Krakow / Drop-In to CF (TBA)
Day 4 - Auschwitz Day Trip / Mobilize Session / Head to Vienna
Day 5 - Vienna Walking Tour / CF Vienna
Day 6 - Vienna / Salzburg / CF Salzburg (TBA)
Day 7 - Berchtesgaden Hike / Outdoor WOD / Head to Munich
Day 8 - Munich / CF Bewegt / Beer Walking Tour
Day 9 - Munich Springfest / Optional CF Drop-In (TBA) / 1972 Olympic Site Tour / English Garden Bike Tour / Group Dinner
Day 10 - Optional Day Trip to Dachau (Concentration Camp) / Springfest Tents / Departures
Please see the attached PDF at the top of this page for more detailed information.
+ WHY YOU SHOULD BOOK
The actual route from Prague to Munich can be a bit tricky and waversome. Add in a few pit stops to places like Krakow, Auschwitz,Vienna, Salzburg, the Berchtesgaden and more. We've got you covered no matter where you want to go, and we promise we'll show you the very best of each and every destination, including the final stop in Munich, where you'll see the 1972 Olympic Stadium, Dachau Concentration Camp and more. This is one complex trip, but we know it like the back of your hand, and you'll be blown away at just how MUCH you'll do in these 10 days.
Not to mention, Vienna and Salzburg just may be the secret gem of this trip. Wait till you see them in real life and hike the Alps, where many secret Nazi bases were hidden among. Plus, end the trip in Munich for Springfest (the Oktoberfest of the Spring!) one of our favorite European festivals, complete with gorgeous weather, amazing things to do, and the best food Germany has to offer.
+ FUN FACT
IF YOU STAND ON THE TABLES AT SPRINGFEST WITH YOUR BEER, YOU MUST CHUG IT AND FINISH IT WITHOUT STOPPING, OR TERRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN. TRUST US...
CENTRAL EUROPE + SPRINGFEST BLOG POSTS
CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS TRIP
All rights reserved. VoyEdge RX LLC 2017